MY GALERY

Sabtu, 16 Desember 2017

STORY PART I

How Important of Vocabulary
Vocabulary is a very important thing if we want to speak English fluently. I am aware of this thing because when we start for this third semester I feel less on vocabulary. Challenges in this third semester are hard for me. Because we have challenges for speak English in all condition. One of thing that when one of our lecturer who says that speak English is compulsory in any condition. It is hard for me. Because when the lecturer explains or talk about everything sometimes we less to understand what the lecturer means. Sometimes when we want to ask or give comment etc we hart to say that because of we less on vocabulary. In this third-semester learning process is different with first semester and second semester.

Other experiences for one week in this third semester are when the lecturers train our vocabulary with the game. With the game, i am aware that my vocabulary is less. I am aware that I am a lack in learning or memorize vocabulary. In this third semester, I will study hard for learning vocabulary. Start from this semester I will try to write the strange words in my ears and I will try to find out the meaning from that words or I will try to read English book then give a sign on the words who I do not know the meanings.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar