MY GALERY

Sabtu, 16 Desember 2017

STORY PART II

Think about Grammar
My journal diary for this week related to English study also. Based on my experience last week. I am aware that I must study hard for learning grammar when I learn speaking course. On that day, we learn about how to be a good presenter and we must tell our result of analyzing a video by present in front of friends. When I present my result of analyzing video, my friends give critics about my presentation they tell that I should learn more about grammar, especially in tenses. This incident makes me aware that I must study too hard for grammar. I am aware that I regard a grammar is not important when we speak English but it is a very important thing to English studies.

Other experience when I am aware that my grammar is weak, that is when I learn English in intensive every Saturday and Sunday. On that day, we learn about a simple present, how to applicate this tense, and we try to write the example of simple present and etc. But when I try to write the example of simple present, it's really hard to give an example. Whereas, this is a simple tense. But if we don’t learn grammar continuously we hard for give an example although it is easy. So this is my mistake that I do not learn grammar more and more. Because of that, the lesson to learn from this story is we don’t think something is easy, we can say something is easy but we must have an effort.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar